Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Leprous - Bilateral by MatThe thing about having a bit of potential is, well, at some point you either have to demonstrate that you can fulfil that potential or you might just find that fans move on to the next new thing pretty quickly. It was with no little sense of anticipation therefore that [...]
- So Hideous, My Love - To Cl… by Bari AnnThe first time I heard about So Hideous, My Love… I was DDing/babysitting at a backyard keg party in June. I was talking to a longtime friend and former coworker when he mentioned that he had recently joined a new band I had never heard of. I couldn’t hear much [...]
- QMI with Eric Greif - forme… by DaniIn the Questionless Metal Interview (QMI), I ask individuals involved in metal (from musicians to engineers to publicity people to reviewers, etc.) to “answer” a series of unspoken “questions.” This idea was adapted from writer George Murray’s popular and always interesting Questionless Book Interviews. The results, well, are always completely [...]
- Red Fang - Murder The Mountains by MatSometimes you just can’t please some people. If I said to you I had a record that had all the best bits of the Melvins, Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss and Black Sabbath- with a smattering of Kylesa thrown in for good measure, you’d be well pleased wouldn’t you? [...]
- The Dillinger Escape Plan -… by JacobThe Dillinger Escape Plan’s Option Paralysis truly lives up to its name. To the casual listener, the album comes off as a complete sensory overload, however to fans of the band, this is the crowning achievement of their long and diverse career. The Dillinger has always traveled at light speed [...]
- From the New Art Center by MyronThe New Art Center in Newton The New Art Center in Newton announces the opening of We Still See The Black, the first of its two fall exhibitions, which features the work of mostly Boston and New York-based artists who draw inspiration and imagery from Heavy Metal album covers, [...]
- Loch Vostok - Dystopium by ClaireFollowing their 2010 tour supporting Therion around Europe, Swedish progressive metallers Loch Vostok release fourth album Dystopium. My first introduction to the band I was interested to see that they were born from the ashes of Mayadome back in 2001, after 10 years sat behind the drums, Teddy M?ller decided [...]
- Across The Sun - Before The… by MyronThis five piece from Portland Oregon has been working and touring since their inception in 2004. During the past seven years there were a couple of EP releases and many many hours of touring for the band. Before the Night Takes US is the first full length album release and [...]
- Catalepsy - Bleed by StephenFloridian metallic hardcore heavyweights Catalepsy have returned with their latest album Bleed. This is their second full length following on from the 2007 debut ‘Iniquity’ and shows a band growing into quite a force. The five piece have released an album that should see their fan base and standing grow [...]
- QMI With Chris Letchford - … by DaniIn the Questionless Metal Interview, I ask individuals involved in metal (from musicians to engineers to publicity people to reviewers, etc.) to “answer” a series of unspoken “questions.” This idea was adapted from writer George Murray’s popular and always interesting Questionless Book Interviews. The results, well, are always completely unpredictable. [...]
- Doc on Demonical - Death Infernalawesome review, individual knows their metal
- Robin Koytcheff on Contact UsDear Alternative Matter, My band Burnsred recently released our self-titled CD, and we're interested in having a review of it ...
- Ära krâ on Contact UsHi, we´re a young DIY Metal Band from Germany and would like to know if you could do a review for our ...
Welcome , today is Friday, August 19, 2011